Last updated 11/3/2023
- Information collection and use
- Your privacy is a important to us at Boatparts.ca
- We recognize your need to protect any personal information you share with us
We may ask for your personal information when you purchase products. At such times, we may collect personal information relevant to the purchase.
Information such as your name, company name, mailing address, shipping address, phone number and email address. This information is used for invoicing, billing and shipping purposes only. We do not give out your information to any third party or company for any reason.
Information disclosure by Boatparts.ca has sole access to the information collected on our website security. Boatparts.ca takes precautions to protect your information, including administrative, technical, and physical measures.
To safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access. When you submit personal information through our Web site, your information is protected both on-line and off-line.
- In stock product at Boatparts.ca usually takes 1 to 2 business day to ship in stock product out to customers.
- Orders placed on-line through the website with PayPal, once shipped, will have a tracking number sent to the original PayPal order. This order can be accessed by logging into your PayPal account.
- Customer information for shipping is used solely for logistics purposes.
In which the customer entered shipping address and information will be forwarded to the appropriate carrier, either UPS or FedEx.
Back ordered items, if an item is unavailable due to back order after an on-line order is placed, the customer is notified by direct email within 1 business day.
- Customer information is kept confidential, including shipping address until items are available and ready to ship, in which time the provided customer shipping information is forwarded to the appropriate carrier for delivery.